Our Board and our faculty advisors are the amazing people listed below. We are currently recruiting more people for our board; if you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and Staff Advisors:
- Stanley Laskowski, Lecturer and Advisor, Department of Earth and Environmental Science, University of Pennsylvania and founder of Philadelphia Global Water Alliance (PGWI)
- Fred Scatena, Professor and Department Chair, Department of Earth and Environmental Science, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yvette Bordeaux, Director of the Professional Master’s Programs in Earth and Environmental Science, University of Pennsylvania.
- Carolann Clark, Development and Alumni Affairs Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania
- Kusum Athukorala, Founder and Chair of NetWwater, Sri Lanka; Chair of Sri Lanka Water Partnership; Life-member of the International Water Academy based in Norway; Co-Chair of the Gender Advisory Group for the World Water Development Report; Steering Committee member Women for Water Partnership; Delegate to World Water Council.
Junior Board Members:
- Janice Kurbjun, Environment Reporter, Summit Daily Times
wh2o is supported by:
- The Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Pennsylvania
- the University of Pennsylvania Trustees’ Council of Penn Women
- Philadelphia Global Water Initiative